University of Melbourne Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students | 2018/2019
Established by the University of Melbourne, this scholarship is available to high achieving domestic and international students undertaking a Master by research degree or Doctoral degree. The benefits of the Melbourne Research Scholarship vary depending on your circumstance and may include one or more of the following: living allowance, relocation grant, thesis allowance , and limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 40th in the world (both first in Australia).
Host Institution(s): University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of study: Any eligible graduate research degree offered at University of Melbourne
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master by research or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne
- be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience in writing (international) publication(s) is a plus but not required.
- provide evidence of financial need
Eligible students are selected on the basis of financial need.
How to Apply
Some scholarships do not require an application
You will be automatically considered when you submit an application
Application-based scholarships generally start with an online application, but the application process varies from scholarship to scholarship.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2018-2019.