|Country of Study: China||Institution/ University: Qingdao University|
|Application Deadline: May 20, 2018||Level of Study: Bachelors, Masters and Doctorates|
The Shandong Provincial Government is offering scholarships for International students. The scholarship program is intended to encourage foreign students to come to Shandong Province for study and scientific research. The scholarship is offered to both undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Qingdao University, situated in the historical and cultural city of Qingdao, is imbued with a profound traditional culture and the spirit of the present. It nestles below Fushan Mountain and faces the Yellow Sea.
The University traces its origin to 1909, when Deutsch-Chinesische Hochschule(German-Chinese College), the oldest predecessor institution of Qingdao University, was jointly established by the Chinese and German governments in Qingdao.
Sponsor: The Shandong Provincial Government
Scholarship Benefits: Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Study Subject: All Subjects available at the host univeristy
- Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants shall be students, who will enroll in September, 2018.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Qingdao University.
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship
- Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students
- Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- Relevant Award Certificate.
- Applicants for Master or Doctorate Programs please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/info/1135/2015.htm
- Applicants for Bachelor Degree please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/info/1134/2014.htm
- Applicants for Language Students please refer to http://clc.qdu.edu.cn/lxsq/sq_Apply_now/yys_Language_Study.htm
There are three ways to submit application materials. Please choose one of the followings:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail by post: International Students Office, Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao，266071，China Tel: (86) 532-85953863
- Come to the International Students Office to submit directly.