These scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships every year. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and after graduation.
Delft University of Technology also known as TU Delft, is the largest and oldest Dutch public technological university, located in Delft, Netherlands
Technical University, Delft/ Netherlands
TU Delft | Global Initiative
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme
- Living expenses for 2 years
- €25.000 per year for Sub-Saharan students
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
Courses offered by the University
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes with an accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree;
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the mentioned countries in eligible region
Eligible Regions: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Apply online through the given link.
- Complete your application for a Non-EU. Check the admission requirements
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship (available per 1 October 2017).
- Upload your MSc application and the Application for Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship